The PERRIN Equal Length Header boosts horsepower and torque while producing a pleasant exhaust note. Both Standard 1.5" and 1.625" Big-Tube Primaries are offered.
- 2002-2005 WRX - Yes, requires oil pan with header cutout and oil pickup tube
- 2002-2005 WRX Automatic Transmission - Yes, requires modifications to radiator and radiator line to the transmission
- 2006-2007 WRX - Yes, requires 2002-04 WRX oil cooler assembly and oil feed pipe
- 2004-2008 Forester XT - Yes, requires oil pan with header cutout, oil pickup tube, 2002-04 WRX oil cooler assembly, and 2002-04 WRX oil feed pipe
- CSF Radiator with Built-in Oil Cooler - No
- KILLERB Cast Oil Pan - No
- Subaru Legacy GT (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Subaru Outback XT (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Subaru Forester XT (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
- Subaru WRX (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Subaru STI (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Increase horsepower and torque without ECU recalibration or tune.
- Designed for better exhaust flow while allowing the headers to be constructed with increased accuracy.
- The equal length design of the PERRIN headers provides smooth, balanced exhaust flow from the heads to the turbocharger.
- Perfectly sized for more horsepower.
- Flanges are CNC machined from 304 stainless steel and counterbored on the backside to make smoother transitions.
- Complete necessary OEM replacement parts required for the installation of PERRIN Equal Length Headers.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- (1) PERRIN E4-Series Header
- (1) Anti-seize grease packet
- (1) PERRIN License Plate Frame
- Warranty & Instructions
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on Clearance Items, Final Sales, Special Orders, Opened, Installed, Incomplete, or Otherwise Used Products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.
INTERNATIONAL DUTIES AND TAXES
All international orders outside of the USA are subject to duties and taxes per your countries jurisdiction and determined by customs.
Kami Speed serves the right to ship using an alternative method if we see it fit, in order to expedite shipping and reduce your rate depending on product value.
Alert: ShopLock Protection Activated
This website does not allow visitors to copy text or images for their
own personal or business use without prior permission. Future attempts to copy will be logged and you
may be blocked from accessing the website.
If you would like to use the text or images found on this website on your website or blog, please contact the store owner using the button below to make a formal request for approval.