Motul 1L Synthetic Engine Oil 8100 5W30 X-CLEAN - LL04- MB 229.51- 504.00-507.00 (mot106376)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
High performance 100% synthetic lubricant specially designed for the latest generation of Diesel and Gasoline engines, EURO IV or EURO V emission regulation compliant, requires an engine oil with high HTHS (> 3.5 mPa.s) viscosity and "Mid SAPS" with reduced content of sulfated ash (≤ 0.8%), phosphorus (0.07 ≤ x ≤ 0.09%) and sulfur (≤ 0.3%). Compatible with catalytic converters and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF).
- Before use always refer to the owner manual or handbook of the vehicle.
- Compatible with catalytic converters and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF).
Particularly suitable for the latest generation of BMW, MERCEDES, PORSCHE, and VAG (VW, AUDI, SEAT, SKODA) cars.
- Suitable also for any type of Diesel or Gasoline engines calling for ACEA C3 lubricant.
- Viscosity grade SAE J 300 5W-30
- Density at 20°C (68°F) ASTM D1298 0.847
- Viscosity at 40°C (104°F) ASTM D445 71.7 mm²/s
- Viscosity at 100°C (212°F) ASTM D445 11.7 mm²/s
- HTHS viscosity at 150°C (302°F) ASTM D4741 3.6 mPa.s
- Viscosity index ASTM D2270 158
- Pour point ASTM D97 -39°C / -38.2°F
- Flash point ASTM D92 242°C / 467.6°F
- Sulfated ash ASTM D874 0.61% weight
- TBN ASTM D2896 6.0 mg KOH/g
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.