HKS 07-08 Toyota Type1 Nano Cabin Filter (hks70027-AT001)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Nanofiber filters out most fine particles and microbes due to the very small space between individual fibers. A large surface area provides improved absorption. A very small diameter of individual fibers significantly improved airflow by eliminating the vortex generated from fibers in the back. Nanofiber is known to be used in medical purposes for removing poisonous and hazardous chemical substances such as highly protective face masks but it is also widely used in IT fields such as rechargeable batteries and supercapacitors.
- OEM Part #: 80291-SAA-306, Cross reference: K&N VF1013
- TOYOTA Type1 (2007, 2008)
- Employing "Nanofiber bonded textile filter" for the main filter element. Fine fiber collects the dust, pollen, and also PM2.5
- Preventing the virus and mold growth by adding an antibacterial feature to the filter. That helps to maintain a comfortable car interior.
- A layer of activated charcoal helps to absorb the odors. (May be unable to reduce odors entirely)
- Same size with the stock filter seamless replacement.
- Recommended replacement interval is 1 year or 10,000 km.
- HKS recommends more frequent replacement in areas with high traffic and air pollution.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.