This full Coilover suspension setup provides a premium upgrade in handling performance. This flagship lineup covers the widest array of vehicles designed to be the almighty setup for all-around driving applications. Specifically developed to provide the ultimate in harmony between performance handling and control with supreme ride comfort yet capable of high-level performance on the circuit as well. With over 15 years of development on the Hipermax series, the lineup has undergone a continual evolution of superior design in combination with high-quality materials. With massive adjustability in ride height and damper settings, these items are an excellent choice for the daily driver to look and perform best under any kind of circumstance.
- Lexus IS F USE20 2UR-GSE (2007, 2008, 2009)
- Series: Hipermax IV GT
Spring Rate N/mm (kgf/mm): Front: 157(16), Rear: 98(10)
Free Height (mm): Front: 200, Rear: 220 (Barrel)
- Recommended Range to change Spring Rate N/mm (kgf/mm): Front: ±20 ( 2 ), Rear: ±20 ( 2 )
Damper Force (Rebound/Damping): Front: 1834/432, Rear: 1285/235, Note: Damping force is at piston speed 0.1m/sec.
Default position of Dial: Front: 15, Rear: 15
- Damping Force Adjustment: Front: 30 Steps, Rear: 30 Steps
Height Adjustable Lower Bracket: Front: Yes, Rear: Yes
- Upper Mount: Front: Rubber Bush, Rear: Rubber Bush
- Damper Layout: Front: Normal, Rear: Normal
- Damper/Spring Layout: Front: Coilover, Rear: Coilover
- Damping force adjustable with Wire: Front: N/A, Rear: Yes
- Helper Spring (Spring Rate N/mm): Front: 19.8, Rear: 19.8
Ride Height Specification
- Maximum Adjustable Range High - Low (mm):
-- Front: 0 ～ -59
-- Rear: 0 ～ -117
Drivable Range High - Low (mm):
-- Front: 0 ～ -52
-- Rear: 0 ～ -42
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.