HKS Hipermax IV GT Coilovers for Subaru WRX 2002-2007 & STI 2004
In Stock. Special Order
Ships in 10+ weeks
About This Item
CLEARANCE ITEM. FINAL SALE ITEM. NO RETURNS ACCEPTED.
Adjusting your vehicles suspension is one of the easiest ways to instantly improve overall performance. HKS offers a complete line of coilover suspension systems for every need. The HKS Hipermax IV line is their top tier setup, tuned and designed for street performance and race applications. HKS utilizes its experience from 35 years of circuit, GT, drift, and drag racing to bring you the cutting edge in suspension technology.
- Subaru Impreza WRX [GD] (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI [GDB] (2004)
- Comes with a conservative 6K / 3K (front / rear) spring rate
- Made for performance applications
- Hiper Linear Piston: Linear progression piston adjusts oil passages for precise stroke management resulting in smoother valve movements. As piston speed increases, dampening rate linearly increases.
- Strengthened rubber rear upper mounts – enhanced durability
- Monotube design
- Shock-body length adjustable
- 65mm diameter springs – Cold wound and manufactured in-house at HKS to ensure quality and consistency
- Stainless lock nut & ride height adjuster – feature anti-rust & corrosion characteristics for enhanced durability.
- 30-way adjustable dampening
- Hard chrome-plated cylinder shaft
- Non-electrolysis Nickel plated shock bodies provide durability in severe weather conditions.
- Damping Force (Front): 1515m/sec (Rebound) & 412m/sec (Compression)
- Damping Force (Rear): 441m/sec (Rebound) & 157m/sec (Compression)
- Lowering (Front): -47mm (From -19 to -69mm)
- Lowering (Rear): -16mm (From -16 to -104mm)
- Front Upper Mount: Rubber
- Rear Upper Mount: Rubber
- Spring Length (Front): 220mm(Metric)
- Spring Length (Rear): 250mm(Metric)
- Spring Rate (Front): 59N/mm (6kgf/mm)
- Spring Rate (Rear): 29N/mm (3kgf/mm)
Return & Cancelation Policy
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.