HKS 2SX Exhaust System | Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR34
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 10+ weeks
HKS made quite an impact on the Skyline GT-R when the car was first released. Given the car's lore, it has not really dropped in popularity in the tuning world. In order to keep up with the times, HKS has released revised and improved products for the BNR34 chassis. The 2SX Exhaust System is one of their favorite achievements, combining both practical use with modern technology.
The 2SX (2 Stage eXhaust) Control System is a high performance dual exit catback exhaust system. The benefit comes in an electronically controlled valve that controls sound and power output depending on how you drive. The valve is connected to both engine and vehicle speed signals to close the valve at leisurely driving, while opening it up with more aggressive driving (RPM above 3300). This is all done automatically once fully connected and cannot be open/closed arbitrarily.
Besides the special features, this is a large 85mm (3.35 inch) exhaust system capable of handling high power builds. It has Dual 90mm (3.55 inch) Titanium exhaust tips and is meant to full the rear valence gap.
- Nissan Skyline GT-R [BNR34] (1999, 2000, 2001, 2002)
- 3.35 inch catback exhaust system w/ dual Titanium Tips
- Electronic valve controls sound/power output
- Made from SUS304 with RM Titanium Tips (treated to keep color not burn blue)
- Closed valve idle reduces sound to 90 db (OEM is 94 db)
- Manufactured in as the HKS Fuji Factory in Japan
- Perfect exhaust for a powerful yet rare design
- Type: Valve Controlled Catback
- Material: SUS304 w/ Titanium Tips
- Chassis Code: BNR34
- Engine: RB26DETT
- Tip Style: RM Titanium (treated to keep color even with high heat)
- Tip Diameter: Dual x 90 [mm]
- Main Piping Diameter: 85 [mm]
- Idle Sound: 90 db (OEM 94db)
- Pieces: 2 piece
- Notes: Integrated Valve
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.