The 2020 Tokyo Auto Salon Limited Edition Spec L Cat-Back exhaust for the 2012+ BRZ features a forged carbon hybrid tip. Forged carbon have better strength and more luxury marble-like texture than the old twill carbon. Based on the forged carbon processing features, every forged carbon tip has the unique texture in the world. Exhaust tip inner also has a 0.5mm thick hairline finish with laser-printed HKS logo. This is a limited edition product with a limited amount available. Accepting pre-orders.
- Subaru BRZ 2.0 (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- 60.5mm mid pipe split to dual 50.8mm axle back.
- 6db louder over stock (90db max sound)
- 8kg or 20lbs lighter than stock.
- 130mm ground clearance.
- Remain the basic concept of "Light weight", "Low pressure", "Sporty sound" and evolve with new modifiable tips for stylish appearance. (Modified Tips sold separately).
- Super light weight is achieved by using plenty of extremely thin SUS304 materials in 0.8mm pipe and 0.5mm silencer outer.
- Straight pipe layout for low exhaust pressure.
- Optimized silencer allows to enhance low tone and remove all unpleasant noise at the same time.
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.