HKS designed an incredible Hipermax IV GT 20Spec Coilover. How is this Coilover became incredible? Mr. Manabu Orido is known as Mr. Supra set a 1.682s faster time on racing track at Fuji International Speedway with only a suspension upgrade. It's a truly amazing history!
- Toyota Supra (2020, 2021)
- Dampening is easily adjustable by using a dial. Adjusting this will help the vehicle’s handling of acceleration or deceleration. This allows the rear tires to be able to gain more traction.
- The front adopts the traditional HIPERMAX inverted structure, and the cylinder outer is penetrated to the upright mounting part so that the stroke can be secured even when the vehicle height is lowered.
- The rear upper plate has been machined out of strong, yet lightweight aluminum to consider weight reduction and performance. A rubber mount has been added to the rear upper for ride comfortability.
- HKS Limited 1-Year Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.