Curt 2022 Toyota Tundra w/o Factory Receiver Class 4 Trailer Hitch w/ 2in Receiver BOXED (14022)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ready To Ship!
Dragging some tools to the job site? bringing the family cottage on the ATVs? Bringing your pontoon boat to the lake by yourself? With a CURT trailer hitch, you can complete any job you have to do with assurance and grace. CURT class 4 trailer hitches are designed for both serious work and light play. For more durability, they are constructed of American high-strength steel that has been solidly welded into a single piece. Class 4 hitches are generally utilized on full-size vans, SUVs, and pickup trucks due to their improved structure. They work great for both heavy-duty noncommercial towing and commercial operations. Each class 4 hitch from CURT is created with a vehicle-specific design, just like all class 1 through class 5 hitches. This implies that we create a distinct hitch type for almost every vehicle application. Maximum towing capacity, an optimum appearance on the truck, and a bespoke fit without challenging changes are all guaranteed by a vehicle-specific fit.
This particular class 4 hitch is designed to fit specified Toyota Tundra models and years (no factory receiver; see application information to verify compatibility with your vehicle). It utilizes pre-existing truck hardware for a full installation. The weight carrying capacity of this class 4 Toyota Tundra hitch is 12,000 pounds for the gross trailer weight and 1,200 pounds for the tongue weight. Additionally, it works with a weight-distribution hitch with a 12,000-pound WD and 1,200-pound WDTW weight capacity. This makes it a great option for pulling a variety of trailers, from boat trailers and full-size travel trailers to equipment haulers and bigger utility trailers (never exceeding the weight capacity of the lowest-rated towing component).
A 2" x 2" hitch receiver is included with every class 4 tow hitch. This receiver's open rear makes it simple to remove dirt and debris, and it is firmly welded into place. Any 2" shank that meets industry standards is compatible with the 2" receiver, including numerous ball mounts, weight-distribution hitches, pintle hitches, and other towing accessories. If necessary, it can also be utilized to mount a bike rack or freight carrier. A hitch tube cover can be placed over the hitch receiver while it is not in use to shield it from rust, dirt, and the elements. All CURT custom trailer hitches are carefully engineered, proudly manufactured, meticulously finished, and rigorously tested in the USA (may include imported hardware). This gives us direct control over the quality of our tow hitches from start to finish.
First, we use cutting-edge technologies and real vehicles to build our custom hitches. Then, using a combination of manual and robotic methods, we construct and weld them, guaranteeing the highest accuracy in the most effective way. Each tow hitch then goes through a meticulous polishing process. The hitches are mechanically and chemically descaled, covered inside and out in a liquid A-coat to prevent rust, and then given a highly durable black powder coat finish. In order to ensure the safety of you, your crew, and your cargo, we test each of our tow hitch designs in our internal R&D center in Detroit, Michigan, in accordance with SAE J684. CURT class 4 trailer hitches are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to the vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Uses pre-existing vehicle hardware for installation
- Toyota Tundra (2022)
- Rated to 12,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 1,200 lbs. tongue weight
- Compatible with weight distribution hitch (12,000 lbs. WD / 1,200 lbs. WDTW)
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in the USA (may include imported hardware)
- Main Body Shape Square
- Side Application Type Description Not Applicable
- Mount Type Description Not Applicable
- Product Weight 46.000
- Drilling Required No
- Finish GLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- HUB_USA D01
- Material Carbon Steel
- Part Type Class 4 Trailer Hitch
- Receiver Tube Size 2 IN
- Shipping Weight 52.000
- Tongue Weight (TW) 1,200 LBS
- Weight Distribution Tongue Weight (WDTW) 1,200 LBS
- Weight Carrying Capacity (WC) 12,000 LBS
- Weight Distribution (WD) 12,000 LBS
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.