The aFe twisted steel catless downpipe for the 2020+ Toyota Supra A90 is a straight pipe no catalyzer downpipe for race use. Utilizes a 3" flex tube with internal interlock liners that uses factory mounting locations and factory style connections. In order to have maxium horsepower and throttle response, the downpipe is tapered from 4" to 3.5". Comes in a brushed 304 SS construction for maximum durability and additional O2 bung for a wideband or any other auxiliary instrument.
NOT CARB LEGAL. RACE USE ONLY.
- Toyota Supra A90 (2020)
- +30 HP and +31 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- A unique 4" into 3-1/2" stepped design is used to increase exhaust velocity
- Constructed of mandrel bent, brushed finish 304 stainless steel tubing
- Includes heavy duty 3" flex tubes for added strength and durability
- Machined factory style flanges are used for a secure leak-free seal
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- Incorporates a second bung for either a wide-band O2 gauge or auxiliary instrumentation
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.