Cusco 2019+ Toyota Corolla Hatchback Street Zero Coilovers (cus1A1 62P CBF)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 10+ weeks
Cusco engineers meticulously design the Street Zero Coilovers for 2019+ Toyota Corolla Hatchback offers a more aggressive look without compromising the comfort of riding and safety. The front shock absorber of these coilovers has a 40-way adjustable twin-tube and the rear shock absorber also has a 40-way adjustable twin-tube. The Cusco Street Zero A Coilovers has a full threaded front shock cartridge for adjusting ride height.
- (Not Spring Pre-load Ride Height adjustable type)
- Special Order
- Toyota Corolla Hatchback (2019, 2020)
- Spring Rate: Front 5kgf/mm (Optional 6kgf/mm spring is available on order)/ Rear 4.5kgf/mm
- Default Low-Down Amount: Front -25mm (Adjustable Range -30mm to -5mm) / Rear -30mm (Adjustable Range -40mm to -15mm)
- Upper Mounts: Front: Billet Aluminum Plate with HD Rubber
- Rear: Steel Plate with HD Rubber
- Overhaul: Available / Optional e-Con2 Electric Damper Controller is available. Sold separately.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.