BC Racing BR Coilovers for 18+ Toyota C-HR
In Stock. Pre-order.
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend autocross. BC Racing C-HR coilovers Feature easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your C-HR's coilover system easier than ever. The BC Coilover ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC Racing's patented concave lower locking ring keeps all the adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. The C-HR BR series coilover provides a strong, complete and affordable coilover system for every enthusiast
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control
- Patented concave lower locking ring, to prevent unseating
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation
- Iron lower brackets on MacPherson struts to ensure rigidity
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life
- 2 step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillowball itself
- Front Spring Rate = 5k
- Rear Spring Rate = 4.5k
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.