HKS 13+ FR-S, 86, BRZ Hipermax IV GT Coilover Kit
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 10+ weeks
**FINAL SALE!! CLEARANCE ITEM!! NO RETURNS!!
Adjusting your vehicles suspension is one of the easiest ways to instantly improve overall performance. HKS offers a complete line of performance coilover suspension systems. The HKS Hipermax IV line is their top tier setup, tuned and designed for street performance and race applications. HKS utilizes its experience from 35 years of circuit, GT, drift, and drag racing to bring you the cutting edge in suspension technology.
The HKS Hipermax IV GT coilovers for the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ are a top tier performance coilover setup that are perfect for street and some track applications. These coilovers use hardened anodized aluminum mounts and parts where possible and powder-coated steel mounts for high stress parts. HKS uses high quality springs but a Swift Spring upgrade is also available. If you are looking for high quality but very streetable coilovers than look no further!
- Subaru BRZ [ZC6] (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Scion FR-S [ZN6] (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Toyota 86 [ZN6] (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- Hiper Linear Piston for precise stroke management resulting in smoother valve movements. As piston speed increases, dampening rate linearly increases.
- Non Adjustable Rubber upper mount for the front.
- Strengthened metal rear upper mounts
- Monotube coilover design
- Full shock-body length adjustable
- 65mm diameter springs cold wound and manufactured in-house at HKS
- Feature anti-rust & corrosion characteristics for enhanced durability.
- 30-way adjustable dampening
- Hard chrome-plated cylinder shaft & non-electrolysis Nickel plated shock bodies for durability in severe weather
|Spring of Full Kit|
|Specification of damper|
|* The value of the damping force is at piston speed of 0.1m/sec.|
|* Refer to the above explanation *3 of ride height information for drivable high and low limitations.|
|Test vehicle information|
|* Test data at HKS.|
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.