GrimmSpeed 02-07 Subaru WRX / 04+ STI / 04-07 FXT Thermal Dispersant Black Top Mount Intercooler (grm090024)
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 6+ weeks
You likely already know that you want an intercooler with the most cooling capacity and the least amount of restriction, but in order to get the best one for the task, it's critical to comprehend why. The air in your turbocharger is compressed, which causes the air to heat up as a result. The closer together the air atoms are as a result of the compression, the more quickly and energetically the air moves. Heat is one manifestation of energy. The air grows denser the more heat we are able to remove from the system, which reduces pre-detonation, or "knock," and increases system output. Your OEM TMIC does just fine at stock boost under normal use, but as soon as you start putting some real heat into it with a higher boost or harder use, it heat-soaks beyond recovery.
- Subaru Impreza WRX (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Subaru Impreza STI (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Subaru Forester XT (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Smooth End Tank Internal Contours - Designed for maximum flow
- Machined Throttle Body Connection - Tight, leak and trouble-free seal
- Machined Flange Faces and Internal Bores - Maximum pressure-tightness and unrestricted flow
- Permanent Mold End Tank Tooling and Casting - Allows much tighter tolerances and higher strength
- Stainless Steel Threaded Inserts - Prevent cross-threading or damaged threads
- High-Density, High-Flow Core - Optimizes heat transfer and minimizes flow restriction for turbo Subarus
- Cleaned, Inspected, and Sealed Prior to Shipping - Prevent Engine Damage Due To Foreign Matter
- Includes GrimmSpeed Inlet and BPV Gaskets - The best in the industry!
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.