Initially the D in RG-D designated a specific straight/deep outer rim design, think 'D' as is 'Deep Dish.' However, this time around the RG-D2 includes a step-lip rim and three types of concave spokes in the classic RG 6-spoke style. The change actually makes the RG-D2 into a shape more closely aligned with the original RG wheel; the new design is actually the classic design made with today’s modern tech.
- 17 x 8.5 | Negative 10 Offset | 6 x 139.7 PCD | Concave Face | 21 lbs
- Toyota Tacoma
- Toyota 4Runner
- Flow Formed Cast one-piece wheel meeting JWL and JWL-T standards
- Machined spokes for added strength
- Step-Lip design for modular look and strength
- Oversized barrel to fit large brake rotors
- Lazer engraved logo and included spoke decal for authenticity
- Entire wheel powder coated gloss finish
- High speed air valve included
- Large PCD model
- Made by Yokohama Wheel Co., Ltd. in Japan
- Type: Truck Wheel
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Certification: JWL and JWL-T
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Finish: Racing Umber Bronze
- Concavity: Concave Face
- Diameter: 17
- Width: 8.5
- Offset: Negative 10
- PCD: 6x139.7
- Center Bore: 112 [mm]
- Air Valve: Included
- Center Caps: Sold separately
- Confirmed BBK Clearance: n/a
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Warranty: Yokohama Manufacturing Defect Warranty
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.