Bride Euroster II BettySmith Bleach Denim Blue Edition Seat
In Stock. Pre-order.
Ships in 10+ weeks
The Euroster II BettySmith Bleach Denim Edition is a new sports seat born via joint development from Bride and Japanese Domestic denim manufacturer Betisumisu Inc.
The base adopts the Euroster's signature ergonomic design, which emphasizes comfort and performance in long drives and everyday use. The exterior cover is made using Japanese denim fabric for a soft yet resistant feel. This seat is ideal for daily driven builds and drivers looking for comfort while still getting seat hugging performance!
**Does not include seat rails, must use MO-Style or similar seat rails**
- Made in conjunction with BettySmith (Betisumisu Inc.)
- Weight of 14.6kg ~ 32.2lbs each
- High Quality Japanese Denim with leather accents and Orange Stitching
- Flame Retardent Materials legal for street use
- Designed for sport cars driven daily or long drives
- Limited Edition only 150 made world wide
- Made in Japan
- Type: Auto seat
- Application: Front Seats (left or right)
- Design: Reclinable
- Material: Denim and Protein Leather
- Finish: Bleach Indigo Denim w/ Orange Stitching
- Weight: 12.6 [kg]
- Shoulder Width: 545 [mm]
- Thigh Width: 500 [mm]
- Usable Seat Depth: 540 [mm]
- Overall Seat Height: 880 [mm]
- Overall Seat Depth: 705 [mm]
- Notes: Ergonomically Designed
- Flame Retardant: Yes
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.