**Second image shows actual shape in NS400 pad**
The Project Mu Type-NS pads are great brake upgrade for drivers looking for better performance in daily street use. They have a better bite than stock pads, but don't come with the noise and dust associated with race pads.
If you're looking for an upgrade on your Honda and Acura rear brake pads, the Type NS pads are perfect for you! This pad replaced the NS400 pad.
- Acura Integra Type R [DC2] (1997, 1998, 2000, 2001)
- Acura RSX [DC5 Type S] (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006)
- Honda S2000 [AP1/AP2] (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009)
- Honda Civic Si [EP3] (2002, 2003)
- Honda Civic [FA5/FG5 Si and EX] (2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
- Honda CR-Z [ZF1/ZF2] (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Great street performance pad
Low Noise despite bump in brake performance
Low Dust for easy wheel cleaning
Made in Japan
Type: Brake Pads
Material: Non Steel
Applicable Rotor Temperature: 0～400℃
Friction Coefficient: 0.37～0.40μ
In stock, non special order items can be returned within 30 days of the product arriving to your house or place of work.
Returns will NOT be accepted on final sales, special orders, opened, installed, incomplete, or otherwise used products. In order to initiate a return, an RMA number must be requested and approved via e-mail.
All returns will be subject to a 20% restocking fee minus complete shipping cost (roundtrip).
Any processed orders that have not shipped will incur a 6% cancelation refund fee unless the product was not available to ship within a timely manner. No fee will be incurred if used as store credit.
For complete details on our return policy, please see our Help and FAQ link under HELPFUL INFO.