H&R Sport Cup Kit - Acura NSX 91-05
H&R has a reputation for creating quality suspension components. The H&R Sport Cup Kit is designed for the tuner that wants an aggressive lowered height but still daily drives the vehicle. It has an average lowering rate of 2.0 inches, which is an aggressive lowering height. But this kit also focuses on comfort. Although it may be an extremely low height, but due to the careful matching of the spring and struts, H&R Sport Cup Kits are still able to preserve a comfortable ride that is not too harsh for the daily driver. As with any modification to a vehicle height there will be a decrease in ride quality but the Sport Cup Kit will attempt to minimize these losses as much as possible.
Each H&R cup kit is made to specifically fit each car application. In each H&R cup kit, the struts are specifically valved to be compatible with the springs they come with and the springs are specifically made with a spring rate that is compatible with the struts. This ensure the best compatibility for your car and quick bolt-on installation.
- A set of springs and a set of shocks in one package
- Made from ISO certified facilities
- Aggressive lowered height of an average of 2.0 inches
- A focus on maintaining ride quality
- Lowest center of gravity while providing the most aggressive spring rate and height of the Cup Kit lineup