- Matte Graphite, Sunlight Silver, Winning Blue, & Semi Gloss Black (Standard Finishes)
- Special Finish Available in certain sized
- CJ Spec Black & Blue Available (Special 57XTREME finishes only)
- Low Pressure Cast Monoblock Wheel
- High Speed Air-Valve, Spoke Decal, & Rim Decal included
- Machined spokes available for extra weight saving
- Strictly catered to the racer community
- Optional center caps can be fitted
- The Rays Casting method consists of 5 steps:
- 1) Aluminum Fusion melts a proprietary mixture of metals into a molten state.
- 2) Molten Metal Treating is the process of removing impurities from the molten aluminum mixture, thus ensuring a superior grade metal.
- 3) The molten aluminum is then poured into a die (mold) to form the wheel, this is the Casting step.
- 4) Once formed and cooled the wheel depending on the specs runs through heat treatment or chemical treatment for strength. In some cases there is also machining that takes place to reduce weight further.
- 5) Finally depending on the specification the wheels is finished with the desired coloring process, serving as a primary shield against corrosion.