Availability: (Check For Stock)
Usually Ships From:
- Standard Finish: Super Dark GunMetal w/ Rim Etching
- Special Finish not available at the moment
- Low Pressure Cast Monoblock Wheel
- RCF Technology: Rays Cast Flow Formed
- High Speed Air-Valve & Engraved Rays Logo
- Catered to the race community
- Optional center caps can be fitted
- The RCF method consists of 6 steps:
- 1) Aluminum Fusion melts a proprietary mixture of metals into a molten state.
- 2) Molten Metal Treating is the process of removing impurities from the molten aluminum mixture, thus ensuring a superior grade metal.
- 3) The molten aluminum is then poured into a die (mold) to form the wheel, this is the Casting step.
- 4) The barrel is then flow formed (using RCF technology) from the cast face to produce a barrel with similar properties to forged barrels.
- 5) Once formed and cooled the wheel depending on the specs runs through heat treatment or chemical treatment for strength. In some cases there is also machining that takes place to reduce weight further.
- 6) Finally depending on the specification the wheels is finished with the desired coloring process, serving as a primary shield against corrosion.